This is the stuff that you already know, but I'm telling you again anyway. #toughlove
- What are the festival hours? Music will begin at noon and end in the indoor venues at 2am. Food and merchant will be up and running from noon-midnight on Saturday, October 20th, 2018.
- Is the event family- friendly? Yes, but must be 21+ to purchase alcohol.
- Are pets allowed? No, for the comfort and safety of everyone attending.
- Can I bring my own alcohol/ice chest? No, this is a fundraising event, and free to enter, so all sales benefit local business and the non-profit.
- Is it free? Yes, to enter the festival. Food & beverages are available for purchase.
- Where should I park? There are so many options: 1) southeast corner of Ryan and Broad, 2) northeast corner of Division and Bilbo, 3) southeast corner of Bilbo and Broad, 4)parking on Bilbo between Broad and Division
- When is the deadline to submit my application? August 1st is the last day to submit vendor applications. A late fee of $20 will be added to accepted vendors applying after August 1, 2018. You will be notified no later than October 1st whether your application was accepted or not.
- Do I need to provide my own electricity? No, but if we need to provide it, we must know in advance.
- Are chairs/tables provided? No, we provide the 10x10' tent. Picnic tables are provided for guests.
- Do I get to choose my parking/set-up space? No, Chuck Fest coordinators will provide a lay-out/map after your application has been accepted but prior to the event.
- Are vendors allowed to sell beverages? No beverages of any kind should be sold from vendors. This event thrives off of donating profits of beverage sales to the non-profit organization.
- At what time on the day of event is set-up? Set-up may begin as early as 8am.
FOR ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: INFO@CHUCKFEST.ORG
700 Block of Ryan Street
300 Block of Broad Street
Lake Charles, LA
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE!