The CHUCK FEST FOUNDATION
The Chuck Fest Foundation's team meets year-round to organize a one-of-a-kind event for Lake Charles, that focuses on music, art, food, and the PEOPLE of Lake Charles. The Chuck Fest Foundation gives back to our community by enriching each of these areas with a variety of trainings, and other community-involved activities.
Chuck Fest Foundation provides the development of workmanship, education of business, and training to carry out these tasks, to local students, persons who are unemployed, and a variety of artists.
The Specific objectives and purpose of this organization shall be:
- to provide instruction facilities and public, experienced speakers to lead all development and training;
- to provide local artists the business tools they need to understand the business of visual, musical, and other arts;
- to provide students and those whom struggle with unemployment the opportunity to grow in and/or learn the service industry;
- to provide for artists, students, and others the opportunity to apply their skills;
- to sponsor, host and/or participate in events and activities that promote our mission.
Dave Evans, Founder / President /Music Committee Chair
Nan Evans, Treasurer/VIP Committee Chair/Vendor Committee
Dave Pearce, Director of Technology/VIP Committee
Michel Hirsch, Merchandise Committee Chair
Tracy Pearce, Secretary / Volunteer Chair
Sally Kay Brockman, Vendor Chair/Volunteer Committee
Phillip DeVilbiss, Fundraising Chair, VIP Committee
Cal Schexneider, Music Committee
Jay Ecker, Music Committee
Blane Bourgeois, Music Committee
Calvin Tyler, PR and Communication
Julie McMillin, Fundraising Committee/Vendor Committee
Please follow up for upcoming 2019 Chuck Fest Foundation activities.